Saturday, February 01, 2014

Stripy jumper


Grandson put a little man in the back of a Duplo trailer. "Is he sleeping," asked Daughter 1, "or just resting?"

He considered. "A combin-ation," he said carefully. This was the first time I'd heard him use a four-syllable word and I think he wasn't sure whether it was one word or two.

Mr L is often seen in combin-ation sleep/rest mode on the sofa in the afternoon.


His jumper matches my sitting room very well, though our rug always comes out in photos as a rather more lurid colour than it actually is.




And then he went to get his hair cut. It was a bit chilly outside, hence the pink nose.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh, he's so grown up looking now Isabelle -- what a little cutie. I'm not at all surprised at his fantastic vocabulary -- given that he hangs out with his fabulous Granny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn`t it great to hear their vocabulary developing?

    I love his stripy jumper and the new haircut is smart.

    ReplyDelete