Sunday, April 08, 2012

Happy Anniversary

SIL 1 and Grandson share a boys' moment.
Today is Daughter 1 and SIL 1's wedding anniversary - 6 years. Which means that this blog is rather over 6 years old also. I can't help remembering that I felt rather more hopeful 6 years ago than I do now; however, I suppose that's a warning not to waste the next 6, if I live that long. I could accomplish something (other than lots more blog posts). Such as organising the photos... .
.
This little chap is a great joy, though. He beams his way through life.
He still has a cold and fell asleep during church today.
Then he had another nap during the afternoon - this is him just waking up and getting a nice cuddle from his mum. He became his usual cheery self shortly afterwards.
And tulips - they're uplifting too, aren't they? The darker ones are from the supermarket but the pink frilly ones are from my garden, rescued from having been snapped by the wind.
.
It's really quite hard posting pictures and then writing about them with a cat sitting on your right hand. Now I have bits of fur up my nose too. Still, anything for my art... .
.
I hope everyone's having a happy Easter weekend.

3 comments:

  1. And smiling over your very funny words is the perfect end to a perfect day. I think you'll live another while! I hope so anyway x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you all, cats included (and fur up the nose is SO annoying!) I love that photo of grandson snuggling his mum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny. I feel your kitty pain -- whenever I sit down to post, a cat appears. I always thought they were so independent, but they sure like to be lap cats. I also feel your less hopeful pain too. Six years ago seems a world away, doesn't it? I'm thinking maybe it's watching our parents become so frail?

    ReplyDelete