Saturday, July 23, 2011

Here he is again

Naturally, I can't spare you from seeing the moment that Auntie Daughter 2 met her nephew.



How easy it is to be popular when you're nearly a week old.




And how quickly the time passes and they're all grown up. Daughter 2 and I spent time today getting her Edinburgh flat ready for tenants, which she needs to find so that she can pay her mortgage and also her London rent. It wasn't the most fun I've ever had, though it was lovely spending time with her. I did love seeing her settled in that flat, which she'd made so much her own, and I do wish she hadn't now moved so far away.





5 comments:

  1. Oh, what totally besotted and doting looks you all have. Reproduction is such a miracle.
    Already he looks older and more mature.
    When do we see a photo of you and baby, hey? We cannot wait indefinitely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Persi on that last point! The little prince with his court of admirers---lovely pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love those pictures. What a lovely family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the great baby pics... makes me giggle every time I see your blog header picture, because it looks like the cats are saying "EXCUSE US... remember us? The cats? Who were here long before the loud wriggly thing? Ahem...".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh -- MORE -- and I LOVE that first picture -- look at that beaming face on the new father! What a lucky little boy to join such a loving family.

    Your comments are always so entertaining. I must agree with the others -- we need a picture of grandma and the baby (although, not being a fan of the self portrait, I would totally understand your reluctance to post one.) And the comment about the catlets is just too funny when you look at the picture of their semi-scowling little faces!

    ReplyDelete